You are here: Activities &
Local Particulars > Regional Info > The Good & Bad of Los Barriles The Excellent Expenses real estate relate to 50% less costly than in
- Cabo San Lucas, or San Jose Del Cabo. This extreme distinction will not last. Our company believe Los Barriles is a fantastic financial investment at this time. People are very friendly and the town isn’t turistic like Cabo San Lucas and
- San Jose Del Cabo. The Sea of Cortes is calmer then the Pacific ocean. This makes fishing, snorkeling, and
- diving a lot more pleasant. In Cabo San Lucas and San Jose Del Cabo swimming can be actually damaging. There are no high-rise hotels. Extraordinary fishing. Remarkably low crime rate.
- It is quieter and more peaceful.
- The citizens are welcoming to newcomers. There is an exceptional school system. 2 brand-new golf courses are coming.
- You can purchase natural fruits and vegetables
- . There is an excellent medical center with extremely qualified doctors. Los Barriles is among the premier
- kite boarding and windsurfing
- places worldwide. Our company think costs will continue to
- increase as an outcome of the increasing appeal of kite boarding. When Hood River, Oregon wound up being a popular windsurfing location, realty expenses there increased. Los Barriles has a sufficient supply of water. You are just 50 minutes from the Los Cabos Airport. La Paz is just an hour and a half away. The Bad Most of your houses are
- positioned on dirt streets which can be rough and unclean. In
- the winter, there are a lot of windy days.
- There are just a number of high-end dining establishments